Precautions, Information & Guidelines
We follow the standards and protocols related to COVID-19 as issued by the Greek government, the Ministry of Health, the Hellenic National Public Health Organization, and local health agencies.
Changes at the hotel policies and the terms of stay and our commitment to health & safety
- Check-in after 15:00 & Check-out up to 11:00 am.
- For reasons of public health protection, we keep a record of all visitors to the accommodation. The data must be kept (2021 Amendment of the Greek Government Law 2084B / 30/05/2020 Decision 1881/29.05.2020) so that it is possible to communicate with the close contacts of any COVID-19 impact, which may be identified later.
- Maid, bed linen and towels change service will no longer offered on daily basis. According to the regulation 1881/29.5.2020 as it is stated at the Official Greek Government Gazette and it has been enforced by law:
- Frequent maid during guests stay is not allowed (in order guests and hotel housekeeping staff contact to be avoided), unless it has been requested by the guest.
- The daily change of bed linen, pillowcases and towels is not allowed and carried out only upon the request of guests.
Please keep the distances as recommended.
Follow the floor sign stickers!
You are advised to open periodically the windows of your room for natural ventilation.
For your information
The rooms are cleaned after guests' check-out with steam appliance at temperature 70 - 100° Celsius.
Medical / First Aid kit is available at the hotel.
In communal areas of the hotel, there are signs, antiseptics, and disposable gloves.
Thank you for visiting Naxos Imperial Hotel